POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...); Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...); (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Wolfgang Illmeyer
Subject: some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...);
Date: 24 Apr 2000 14:06:28
Message: <39048d24@news.povray.org>
Hi, people.

I'd like to produce some kind of street lamp, but it has some special kind
of glass, I can't produce...
You should not be able to look through it, it should have a white color, and
it should let the light through. And if there's light on the other side of
the glass shining in the camera's direction, it should be visible on the
glass....
(This glass is used in these detective-films, for example; maybe you know
these office-doors with the white glass and the black text on it....)

Please help me

Thanks in advance
Wolfgang

Post a reply to this message