POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...); : Re: some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...); Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...);
From: Ken
Date: 31 May 2000 12:54:55
Message: <39354350.30E7B9BD@pacbell.net>
Wolfgang Illmeyer wrote:

> > > This isn't the best group to ask about this
> >
> > In fact, it is the wrong group to ask this.  Please take the time and read
> > the message  "Welcome To the POV-Ray News Groups" in the povray.announce.
> > frequently-asked-questions group.
> >
> >     Thorsten
>
> How should I have known that?

We don't expect everyone to know that when they first visit the news
server. That is why we have taken the time to put together information
in the Announcement group that we can point people to when they are
new around here. When Thorsten pointed you to the "Welcome To the
POV-Ray News Groups" message he did so politely and in an attempt to
help you get the most from these groups. We are trying to get people
to post their messages in the appropriate groups to help keep the
content organized for everyone.

Thank you for your co-operation,

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group Member