POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...); : Re: some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...); Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...);
From: Wolfgang Illmeyer
Date: 31 May 2000 11:53:27
Message: <39353577$1@news.povray.org>
> > This isn't the best group to ask about this
>
> In fact, it is the wrong group to ask this.  Please take the time and read
> the message  "Welcome To the POV-Ray News Groups" in the povray.announce.
> frequently-asked-questions group.
>
>     Thorsten

How should I have known that? There are so many messages around... I just
searched for the word "glass" in here, and since I didn't find anybody, who
has had the same question as me, I posted it. Maybe you'd like to save some
of the resources of the news server, and next time not tell me a second time
that I'm in the wrong group.

Thank you very much.