POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...); : Re: some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...); Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some special kind of glass (sorry, I don't know the english word for it...);
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 15 Aug 2000 11:48:08
Message: <399966F3.2682AD5E@accn.org>
It is called "frosted glass". And it is usually bumpy.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/