POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Update on my patch Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:44 EDT (-0400)
  Update on my patch (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Update on my patch
Date: 13 Aug 1999 17:20:15
Message: <37B48C34.4AD724FB@compuserve.com>
Trying again...
Well, I have incorporated the WyzPOV features into my patch, and added
blurred transparency.
The blurred transparency needs a little work, but is almost ready. The
reflectivity patch is complete, but has a different syntax than
previously planned. The current feature list follows in replies to this
message because I am still having trouble sending long messages.

Post a reply to this message