POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Update on my patch : Re: Update on my patch:reflectivity Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update on my patch:reflectivity
From: Chris Huff
Date: 13 Aug 1999 17:21:29
Message: <37B48C7D.8727D70@compuserve.com>
reflectivity {FLOAT MIN, FLOAT MAX, PATTERN//this goes under finish
    interior_reflection {FLOAT MIN, FLOAT MAX PATTERN}//controls the
amout of
reflection on the interior side.

    reflection_blur {FLOAT MIN, FLOAT MAX    PATTERN}
    reflection_samples INTEGER

    reflection_type 0 OR 1
    reflection_max FLOAT
    reflection_min FLOAT
    reflection_falloff FLOAT
    diffuse_balance, highlight_balance, filter_balance, and
reflection_balance
    pigment {}//an optional pigment, if present, this is used for
reflection calculations
                     //The texture pigment is used by default
}
global_settings {
    reflection_blur_max FLOAT
    reflection_blur_max_adc FLOAT