POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Update on my patch : Re: Update on my patch Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update on my patch
From: Chris Huff
Date: 14 Aug 1999 09:38:20
Message: <37B57172.DAC93E5B@compuserve.com>
Well, I will try...Netscape Communicator has been giving me troubles
with attaching files, the problem is identical to the one which forced
me to split this message into multiple messages. Does anyone know of any
special settings that might be causing the problem? My computer appears
to freeze, but after a couple minutes it gives a message about "socket
not connected".