POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV 4 ideology proposal Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  POV 4 ideology proposal (Message 63 to 72 of 82)
From: Scott Hill
Subject: Re: POV 4 ideology proposal
Date: 7 Jun 1999 12:14:55
Message: <375befff@netplex.aussie.org>
Anthony Bennett <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet> wrote in message
news:371### [at] panamaphoenixnet...
> I actually have a friend with 2.5. But, I don't know, I just don't like
the
> interface, never found it friendly. Now, Bryce and Lightwave, that is a
nice
> interface! You understand immediately how to use them. Too bad I don't
have a
> couple thousand just lying around...

Pandora's Box (my not-so-soon to be freeware modeller for POV).
    I know I'm biased, but boy is it looking like it's going to be cool (If
it ever actually gets done (looking less and less likely as "the new job"
keeps getting in the way)). Nice intuitive UI (it'll work just the way _you_
want to it work!) and a powerful, yet flexible (and probably
over-ambitious), feature set.

    (Details on the web just as soon as a) I get my self a web-site and b)
they're ready for publishing (things are still too fluid for that)).

--
Scott Hill : sco### [at] cyberlifecouk
Software Engineer (and all round nice guy)

"We will decide what the news is. The news is what we tell you it is." - The
Fox TV network.

Post a reply to this message