POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV 4 ideology proposal : Re: POV 4 ideology proposal Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 4 ideology proposal
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 10 Apr 1999 05:04:17
Message: <370f0601.0@news.povray.org>
>I suppose that in my perfect world everything would be an APL
>one-liner....

Wow at least one person did not forget APL beauties ....
Another goody with APL : you don't have to store the sources : anyway nobody
can understand it even yourself as soon as you have pushed the <Return< Key.
:-)
(no joke : I loved this crazy, magic language, even the name is great :A
Programming Language)

Philippe