POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I give up rendering... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  I give up rendering... (Message 11 to 20 of 33)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: I give up rendering...
Date: 26 Nov 2011 17:48:43
Message: <4ed16ccb@news.povray.org>
The definition of loser is thinking you're beaten before trying your
best. Evolve as a POVer and when you think you are good, try even
harder, try to be an expert and you can be an expert and then can't
think of a way to render that Titanic then give up...

Post a reply to this message

On 11/26/2011 05:48 PM, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> The definition of loser is thinking you're beaten before trying your
> best. Evolve as a POVer and when you think you are good, try even
> harder, try to be an expert and you can be an expert and then can't
> think of a way to render that Titanic then give up...

Or as Master Yoda says ... Do or do not, there is no try ;-)

Post a reply to this message