POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court (Message 31 to 40 of 41)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Re: Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court
Date: 28 Apr 2008 17:30:00
Message: <web.481640fdc26570bf65d813a70@news.povray.org>
stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Jim Henderson wrote:
> > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 02:17:43 -0400, alphaQuad wrote:
> >
> >> To those others who think they can mess with aQ: I have enough truth and
> >> reality to bury you. I am not to be trifled with.
> >
> > Heh, the last guy who said that to me is about to get his ass handed to
> > him in court.
>
> alphaQuad also wrote:
> "Ah crap. Someone is going to take that the wrong way, or just act like
> they took the wrong way to cause dissention. I'm on it.
>
> I meant bury you with words of truth with no actual threat implied or
> intended."
>
> He wrote that *before* your mention of asses and courts. You can't sue
> someone for mere words, can you? Maybe aQ's plonked nature means you
> can't read every post written by him...
>
> Sam

Sam
Only if you make threats to harm.

I think plonked is just a way for him to hide when he doesnt have the courage to
respond, or is just speechless and dumbfounded.

aQ

Post a reply to this message

From: alphaQuad
Date: 28 Apr 2008 17:45:00
Message: <web.48164497c26570bf65d813a70@news.povray.org>
stbenge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Jim Henderson wrote:
> > On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 02:17:43 -0400, alphaQuad wrote:
> >
> >> To those others who think they can mess with aQ: I have enough truth and
> >> reality to bury you. I am not to be trifled with.
> >
> > Heh, the last guy who said that to me is about to get his ass handed to
> > him in court.
>
> alphaQuad also wrote:
> "Ah crap. Someone is going to take that the wrong way, or just act like
> they took the wrong way to cause dissention. I'm on it.
>
> I meant bury you with words of truth with no actual threat implied or
> intended."
>
> He wrote that *before* your mention of asses and courts. You can't sue
> someone for mere words, can you? Maybe aQ's plonked nature means you
> can't read every post written by him...
>
> Sam

Sam
Only if you make threats to harm.

I think plonked is just a way for him to hide when he doesnt have the courage to
respond, or is just speechless and dumbfounded.

Also I have given the opportunity for a truce, but he doesn't want peace,
obviously, or he would act Human. Hurting others seems so much more fun to
these types, than peace. He'd reconcile, drop charges on this guy he mentions
and accept responsibility, if he had a heart.

Dark souls only enjoy your pain. There should be no doubt to existence of dark
souls. I give you crystal clear example.

aQ

Post a reply to this message