POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court (Message 21 to 30 of 41)
From: alphaQuad
Subject: Re: Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court
Date: 28 Apr 2008 00:45:01
Message: <web.48155579c26570bfd091d5c70@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> alphaQuad wrote:
>
> > Jim? Still taking those flourides? Or was that someone in your family monkey
> > tree, you hypocrite.
>
> I brush with fluoride toothpaste, does that count? What about
> fluoridated tap water. oooh... biiig government conspiracy there.

Hi Mike,
It is interesting that Teflon is a carbon-fluorine chain.

With the highest electro negativity of all atoms, toothpaste fluoride bonds to
the tooth enamel making it harder. And should remain there and not be a
problem.

But to say we need to add it to the water is insanity because you are now
putting fluoride into the blood stream to damage CNS Meninges. If you read the
fluoride pathology you will see excitability as a symptom of fluoride
poisoning. The conspiracy is to promote violence by the addition of fluoride.

Ever see that ignorant commercial, "this is your brain" (an egg) "this is your
brain on drugs" (into the frying pan), of course you have. They were actually
quite correct when comes to sulfides and fluorides. They wanted you to think
Mother Nature is poison. 100% conspiracy.

Mother Nature cannot be had except on the street at the price of gold. It is
legal to torture you and steal your REAL meds? No conspiracy there? Does the
sun come up in the daylight?

Its good to see an honest question instead of republican, death-inflicting,
discrediting agendas. Or making a joke out the fact that someone might be sick.
How sick is that.

aQ

Post a reply to this message