POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court : Re: Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court
From: alphaQuad
Date: 28 Apr 2008 16:15:00
Message: <web.48162f62c26570bf65d813a70@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> alphaQuad wrote:
>

> > Yes the lack of concern for someone that may actually need meds is quite clear.
> >
> > You people are the sick ones and need the meds to wake your sleeping souls.
> >
> > Jim? Still taking those flourides? Or was that someone in your family monkey
> > tree, you hypocrite.
> >

> I think you'd get a kick out of reading about MKULTRA and Monarch. I
> stopped reading when they accused the Catholic Church of being satanist,
> though.

Perhaps "satanist" was a poor choice of words for you.

So what do you call an institution that encourages and promotes something you
were told not to do? ADJECTIVES are everything now arent they.

Matthew

6:2  When therefore thou doest alms, sound not a trumpet before thee, as the
hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of
men. Verily I say unto you, They have received their reward.
6:5  And when ye pray, ye shall not be as the hypocrites: for they love to stand
and pray in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be
seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have received their reward.