POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court : Re: Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 Apr 2008 13:01:04
Message: <481602d0$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 02:17:43 -0400, alphaQuad wrote:

> To those others who think they can mess with aQ: I have enough truth and
> reality to bury you. I am not to be trifled with.

Heh, the last guy who said that to me is about to get his ass handed to
him in court.

It is my observation that those who make statements like this tend to
have a very high opinion of themselves and believe that the world should
agree with them.  Thing is, people who act like this are *rarely* worthy
of that high opinion.

Make of that what you will (and yes, you are certainly still plonked).

Jim