POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court : Re: Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court
From: alphaQuad
Date: 28 Apr 2008 16:50:01
Message: <web.4816375bc26570bf65d813a70@news.povray.org>
> On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 02:17:43 -0400, alphaQuad wrote:
>
> > To those others who think they can mess with aQ: I have enough truth and
> > reality to bury you. I am not to be trifled with.
>
> Heh, the last guy who said that to me is about to get his ass handed to
> him in court.
>
> It is my observation that those who make statements like this tend to
> have a very high opinion of themselves and believe that the world should
> agree with them.  Thing is, people who act like this are *rarely* worthy
> of that high opinion.
>
> Make of that what you will (and yes, you are certainly still plonked).
>
> Jim

Yes we know what you are and that you are capable of childish threats.
I don't respond well to threats and dont make threats myself. The true guilty
party is someone truly evil that supports an unconstitutional drug war and the
torture of millions. God is my judge not some moron on a bench. And god will be
your judge as well.

aQ

plonked? lol