POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court : Re: Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:19:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Shore Kicks Supreme Court
From: alphaQuad
Date: 28 Apr 2008 02:20:00
Message: <web.48156c07c26570bf12389b1c0@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:13:32 -0400, alphaQuad wrote:
> >
> > > Jim? Still taking those flourides? Or was that someone in your family
> > > monkey tree, you hypocrite.
> >
> > That was uncalled for - a personal attack.  How nice.
> >
> > Plonked.
> >
> > Jim
>
> oh but is was, extremely called for. Truce anytime you say and honor it.
> aQ

What is uncalled for, is making jokes at the expense of others. Or simply
laughing at such uncalled for ignorance.

And one more thing.

To those others who think they can mess with aQ:
I have enough truth and reality to bury you. I am not to be trifled with.

So let it be written. So let it be done in the name of all that is right and
good.