POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...) Server Time
23 May 2024 19:50:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...) (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...)
Date: 3 May 2017 20:48:03
Message: <590a7a43$1@news.povray.org>
On 2017-05-03 03:05 PM (-4), Dave Blandston wrote:
> Cousin Ricky <ric### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>> That's a matter of perspective.  As a black American, I cannot look at
>> "wholesome" '50s images without being reminded of the hidden ugly
>> reality behind them.
>
> This may be a new topic,

So you have written it, so it is done.

> but if you accept the argument that Stefan Molyneux
> makes in the You Tube video called "American Violence: The Future of a
> Catastrophe," there's still an ugly reality regarding racism directed toward
> black Americans.

Ya think?  Those who claim that America has solved its racial problems
aren't the ones who have to deal with it.

We've come a long way, and we have a long way to go.  The recent
incident at a baseball game in Boston shows both sides of contemporary USA.

Post a reply to this message