POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...) : Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...) Server Time
16 Jun 2024 11:03:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kool-Aid Computer Wallpaper (Work In Progress...)
From: Stephen
Date: 6 May 2017 06:04:14
Message: <590d9f9e$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/6/2017 5:19 AM, Cousin Ricky wrote:
> On 2017-05-05 06:02 AM (-4), Stephen wrote:
>> It's not fair to criticise the Jamaicans for believing in something
>> other than/as well as, the major religions.
>
> Credits:  This image was accompanied with a Creative Commons Attribution
> Non-Commercial notice, but there was no attribution.  Tineye.com got me
> hundreds of matches, the oldest of which was a Spanish language
> Jehovah's Witnesses site that no longer exists.  If the copyright holder
> happens across this, I'll be happy to correct the omission.

I think you are safe. It is fair usage.
Funnily enough I had the exact same thought last night.
The way my Thunderbird's windows are set up. I could only see the top
cartoon. It made me wonder what was coming. :)

I've had a lot of stick in the past about British colonialism.*

The best being, when I was working in Nigeria for Total.
"I'm glad we were colonised by the English not the French."
Quite a few layers of meaning, there. :)

* It shows I'm approachable. :)
For a non academic or interest group, I know a bit about the slave
trade. I've worked at the three points of the slave triangle.
So I've laid myself open to it. :)

--

Regards
     Stephen