POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Since the Invisible Orchid has not asked any questions for a while. Server Time
8 Jul 2024 06:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Since the Invisible Orchid has not asked any questions for a while. (Message 20 to 29 of 39)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Since the Invisible Orchid has not asked any questions for awhile.
Date: 3 Sep 2015 05:56:46
Message: <55e8195e@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> Cannot be done. :-(
> I forgot that as your speed increases your mass increases.

Your speed increases relative to what?

You are always at rest relative to yourself. Your mass doesn't increase
from your own perspective, no matter what something else measures your
speed to be. (From your own perspective it's that external observer's
mass that's increasing, not yours.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message