POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good News Of The Day Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  Good News Of The Day (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: clipka
Subject: Good News Of The Day
Date: 11 May 2015 14:40:34
Message: <5550f7a2$1@news.povray.org>
The sad news is that today I had to say farewell to Clio, one of my
favorite cats. She was taken away without much of a warning. I just
arrived in time to see her go, meowing pitifully.

The good news is, she's at a better place now.

However, the *best* news is that no animals were harmed in the making of
this post. To the contrary. You see, I'm a volutary "cat cuddler" at a
local animal shelter, where Clio used to be an inmate for a while, but
today and totally out of the blue she must have found herself a new pair
of can openers while I wasn't watching, and I saw them take her away in
a carrier box, off to a new home.

All's well that ends well.

Post a reply to this message

It makes me quite envious. There are three cats that come into my garden
and none of them will come near me. I am beginning to suspect that the
previous occupant used to chase them.

--

Regards
     Stephen