POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good News Of The Day : Re: Good News Of The Day Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good News Of The Day
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 May 2015 04:08:57
Message: <5551b519$1@news.povray.org>
On 12-5-2015 7:10, Stephen wrote:
> A nice story.
> It makes me quite envious. There are three cats that come into my garden
> and none of them will come near me. I am beginning to suspect that the
> previous occupant used to chase them.

It might be that or something else. When we owned three cats, foreign
ones came fairly easily to us. I guess that they could smell cat on us
and thus conclude that we could be trusted (as far as those stupid
humans could be trusted of course). It was thus in particular that our
third one elected us as new owners after he was thrown out of his former
home. Since the demise of our cats, strangers seem to be more reluctant
to come to us, but the differences of response between individual cats
are wider somehow. It helps to use some cat language to communicate with
them.

--
Thomas