POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good News Of The Day : Re: Good News Of The Day Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good News Of The Day
From: Stephen
Date: 12 May 2015 06:43:39
Message: <5551d95b$1@news.povray.org>
On 12/05/2015 10:57, clipka wrote:
> Am 12.05.2015 um 07:10 schrieb Stephen:
>> A nice story.
>> It makes me quite envious. There are three cats that come into my garden
>> and none of them will come near me. I am beginning to suspect that the
>> previous occupant used to chase them.
>
> Blink at them. Give them Jackson Galaxy's "slow blink" to tell them that
> you mean no harm.
>
> https://youtu.be/ERJXwaTVPI8
>
> It works not only with familiar cats, but also with complete strangers.

I know that Clipka although I do not agree that it means I love you. I
think that it means that I trust you (enough not to look at you all the
time). I even tried that wide mouthed high pitched meow that means "I am
here". I even offered my shoulder for it to sit on but all I got was
that "you must be joking" stare. The last resort will be to cover my
face and cry.

--

Regards
     Stephen