POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : "Why the moon landings could never have been faked" - excellent video Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  "Why the moon landings could never have been faked" - excellent video (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: "Why the moon landings could never have been faked" - excellent video
Date: 3 Nov 2014 10:45:01
Message: <web.5457a1ceb25a944b5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
Just thought it would be an interesting video to watch for the folks who know
about lighting and shadows and perspective.

http://gizmodo.com/5977205/why-the-moon-landings-could-have-never-ever-been-faked-the-definitive-proof

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Nov 2014 03:32:19
Message: <54588f13$1@news.povray.org>
Nice! However, he missed the point entirely, because - since we have
witnessed Wallace and Groomit on the Moon - we /know/ for certain that
the Moon is made of cheese. I am not convinced, no sir.

To add to this, in the months following the so-called Moon landings, the
price of cheese, especially Wensleydale, dropped significantly.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

> Just thought it would be an interesting video to watch for the folks who know
> about lighting and shadows and perspective.

http://gizmodo.com/5977205/why-the-moon-landings-could-have-never-ever-been-faked-the-definitive-proof

Thank you for posting the link. I really enjoyed it. I loved his
comment. (paraphrased)

If they haven’t lied to you today [your government], maybe they haven’t
had coffee yet.

--

Regards
     Stephen