POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : "Why the moon landings could never have been faked" - excellent video : Re: "Why the moon landings could never have been faked" - excellent video Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Why the moon landings could never have been faked" - excellent video
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 Nov 2014 03:40:27
Message: <545b33fb$1@news.povray.org>
[start anecdotic rambling of an old man]

In July 1969 I was on fieldwork in Southern France. I remember like the
day of yesterday how our team was stretched out in a dry river bed at
night (with some booze) looking up at the Moon and marvelling about the
fact that men were walking there overhead. It was a truly magical moment.

Later, back home, the lady from whom I hired my student's lodgings, told
me that she did not believe at all that the Moon landing had taken
place. She thought it was all propaganda.

[end anecdotic rambling of an old man]

Thomas