POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : "Why the moon landings could never have been faked" - excellent video : Re: "Why the moon landings could never have been faked" - excellent video Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Why the moon landings could never have been faked" - excellent video
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Nov 2014 03:32:19
Message: <54588f13$1@news.povray.org>
Nice! However, he missed the point entirely, because - since we have
witnessed Wallace and Groomit on the Moon - we /know/ for certain that
the Moon is made of cheese. I am not convinced, no sir.

To add to this, in the months following the so-called Moon landings, the
price of cheese, especially Wensleydale, dropped significantly.

Thomas