POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : missing flower Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:52 EDT (-0400)
  missing flower (Message 21 to 30 of 49)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: missing flower
Date: 28 Sep 2014 16:23:00
Message: <54286e24$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/09/14 21:11, Stephen wrote:

> Forgot to say that the good doctor and I are going for drinkie poos,
> Tuesday. You are more than welcome. :-D

Indeed you are. ...and anyone else who happens to be in the area then.

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 28 Sep 2014 16:31:15
Message: <54287007.1080305@gmail.com>
On 28-9-2014 20:56, Doctor John wrote:
> On 28/09/14 19:40, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:

>> Oh yeah. And the wedding is happening in Boston. (I don't know where
>> that is yet.)
>
> East Coast. So closer than you think

At some point in time google had a way to compute the travel by foot
from europe to the US. That included some swimming and the point where
you landed in the US was boston.

And also congratulate your sister from me.

(I once attended a Dutch-Sikh wedding in the US. These multicultural
wedding can be interesting.)

--
Everytime the IT department forbids something that a researcher deems
necessary for her work there will be another hole in the firewall.

Post a reply to this message