POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : missing flower : Re: missing flower Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: missing flower
From: Stephen
Date: 28 Sep 2014 20:11:12
Message: <5428a3a0$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/09/2014 21:45, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
>>> Oh yeah. And the wedding is happening in Boston. (I don't know where
>>> that is yet.)
>>
>> A few miles before Skegness. ;-)
>
> Damn...

Yes it was our town first. ;-)

> Staying awake isn't the problem - it's trying to fall asleep. Hell, I
> can't sleep NOW, and I haven't been anywhere yet!

Staying awake for 24 hours sometimes helps you get to sleep.

>>> So... yeah. Obviously I have to be there. Naturally I'm terrified.
>>
>> So what! I have been terrified every time I've been on a plane for the
>> last twenty years. All you need to do is sit there and not make a fool
>> of yourself. You're not being asked to fly it.
>> Sit back, don't look out of the window and be bored. Bored is good btw.
>
> The plane doesn't worry me. But at the last family wedding, I managed to
> tell my cousin's new wife that her dress looks like some curtains we
> used to have...

Okay fair point. Any chance that your sister will run off with Mrs
Robinson, so it is called off? ;-)

> Let's just hope I can manage to NOT SPEAK for a few hours, eh? :-S

Put on a West Country accent. They will never understnd wht you are
saying but think you cute.

--

Regards
     Stephen