POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : missing flower : Re: missing flower Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:16:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: missing flower
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 28 Sep 2014 16:45:11
Message: <54287357$1@news.povray.org>
>> Oh yeah. And the wedding is happening in Boston. (I don't know where
>> that is yet.)
>
> A few miles before Skegness. ;-)

Damn...

> quite long about 9 hours with one change. As for the jet lag, there are
> ways around that.
> A couple of years ago I was working in New Mexico, just to the left of
> Texas. The journey time was 25 hours including layovers in Huston or
> Dallas. A little white pill from my doctor kept me awake for about 36
> hours after I got up and I was none of the worse for it. I went to bed
> night time US time and woke up daytime. Bingo! what is the problem?

Staying awake isn't the problem - it's trying to fall asleep. Hell, I
can't sleep NOW, and I haven't been anywhere yet!

>> So... yeah. Obviously I have to be there. Naturally I'm terrified.
>
> So what! I have been terrified every time I've been on a plane for the
> last twenty years. All you need to do is sit there and not make a fool
> of yourself. You're not being asked to fly it.
> Sit back, don't look out of the window and be bored. Bored is good btw.

The plane doesn't worry me. But at the last family wedding, I managed to
tell my cousin's new wife that her dress looks like some curtains we
used to have...

Let's just hope I can manage to NOT SPEAK for a few hours, eh? :-S