POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : missing flower : Re: missing flower Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: missing flower
From: scott
Date: 29 Sep 2014 04:40:35
Message: <54291b03@news.povray.org>
>> Staying awake isn't the problem - it's trying to fall asleep. Hell, I
>> can't sleep NOW, and I haven't been anywhere yet!
>>

> Staying awake for 24 hours sometimes helps you get to sleep.

When I used to go to Japan I found that sleeping for 2-3 hours late
afternoon after travelling was the best way to avoid any jet lag. I
would then get up around 6pm, go and have dinner, then go to bed and
sleep pretty normally after that. But anyway, Andy is going on
*holiday*, so who cares if you are a bit tired or can't sleep, it's not
like you're going to be sat in a boring meeting or getting up at 7am !!!