POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Second question (Message 11 to 20 of 78)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Second question
Date: 6 Jul 2014 18:54:25
Message: <53b9d3a1$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/07/14 23:39, andrel wrote:
> On 7-7-2014 0:14, Doctor John wrote:
>> On 06/07/14 22:44, andrel wrote:
>>> snip
>>> ...mice,
>>
>> The ones with legs that eat cheese?
>
> The correct quote would be "are we talking about the little white furry
> things with the cheese fixation and women standing on tables screaming
> in early sixties sit coms?"

Indeed. . you have me there.

--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 6 Jul 2014 23:24:20
Message: <53ba12e4$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 21:56:34 +0100, Doctor John wrote:

> On 06/07/14 21:52, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> On Sun, 06 Jul 2014 21:05:35 +0100, Doctor John wrote:
>>
>>> What's on your desktop?
>>
>> Lots of stuff.
>>
>> Probably too much to enumerate, actually - and I need to clear some of
>> it off, because I am getting some new gear next week - including a new
>> 27" monitor for work.  I'm not sure exactly where I'm going to put it,
>> because I hate to block the view I have to the north out my window.
>>
>> Jim
>>

> OK just some of the more unusual items.

Green laser pointer, and a solar powered charger. :)

Oh, and a stack of "Get Out of Hell Free" cards.

Jim

From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 7 Jul 2014 03:45:29
Message: <53ba5019$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/07/2014 11:17 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> All on one desktop?
> How big's your desk

The horizontal part is 240cm by 800cm.

Needless to say, you don't buy something like that in a shop. My mother
constructed the thing. It's actually several lengths of cheap laminated
counter-top, bolted together with a random assortment of screws,
dowel-pins and angle brackets. It also has a small set of shelves on
top. My mother lives for solving problems like this with needlessly
complicated solutions...

Post a reply to this message