POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question : Re: Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Second question
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 7 Jul 2014 03:45:29
Message: <53ba5019$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/07/2014 11:17 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> All on one desktop?
> How big's your desk

The horizontal part is 240cm by 800cm.

Needless to say, you don't buy something like that in a shop. My mother
constructed the thing. It's actually several lengths of cheap laminated
counter-top, bolted together with a random assortment of screws,
dowel-pins and angle brackets. It also has a small set of shelves on
top. My mother lives for solving problems like this with needlessly
complicated solutions...