POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question : Re: Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Second question
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 7 Jul 2014 09:36:13
Message: <53baa24d$1@news.povray.org>

> What's on your desktop? Not the virtual one but the real one.
> Right now I have two monitors, a keyboard, a mouse and a KVM switch.
> There are also an empty coffee cup (with the word TEA written on it),
> two landline telephones and a mobile, a pile of unanswered mail, a toy
> penguin called Tux, a half-empty bottle of Lucozade Sport and, for no
> apparent reason, a 2 metre length of Cat5 cable.
>
> John

 From left to right (as if it mattered!):
3-in-1 Printer
Computer Tower
Speaker
20" screen (old 4x3 aspect ratio)
15" screen (also old)
Speaker
Cordless phone base with phone in it.
In-basket filled with:
- IBM logo cup with pens, pencils and X-Acto knife.
- Paperclip dispenser with paper-clips.
- dozen post-it pads of various sizes
- 12" ruler
- Bluetooth ear piece charger
Box of Kleenex
Bottle of screen cleaning spray
Notepad
CD filled with pictures from my daughter's daycare
two unpaid bills

Up to 10 days ago, there would have been a cat snoring on the desk as
well, but he's now in the Big-Comfy-Couch-In-The-Sky.