POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Second question : Re: Second question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Second question
From: scott
Date: 7 Jul 2014 04:20:53
Message: <53ba5865$1@news.povray.org>
> What's on your desktop? Not the virtual one but the real one.

Apart from the obvious items, I've got a SpaceMouse 3D mouse, a bottle
of coke with the label "Share a Coke Zero with Gin", some random parts
from some of the products we are making/designing. The most interesting
thing (and probably the highest price per unit volume) is a tiny disc of
sapphire with a 40 micron hole down the middle.