POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Curmudgeon's Response Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:11:46 EDT (-0400)
  A Curmudgeon's Response (Message 19 to 28 of 38)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: A Curmudgeon's Response
Date: 21 Feb 2014 14:30:09
Message: <5307a941$1@news.povray.org>
> Whereas I do fly a lot and I prefer to sit by the aisle. ;-)
>
> But that might be because I hate flying and wouldn't want to look out of
> the window @ any price.

I take it you don't enjoy watching the wings flexing in the breeze? ;-)

"I am not afraid of flying. I am afraid of being at thirty thousand feet
and suddenly NOT flying..."

In all seriousness... I had no idea clouds come in so many different
shapes until I saw them from above.

Post a reply to this message