POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Curmudgeon's Response : Re: A Curmudgeon's Response Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Curmudgeon's Response
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Feb 2014 11:33:24
Message: <5308d154$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/02/2014 2:53 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 22/02/14 13:19, Stephen wrote:
>>
>> 'Afternoon.
>> Very funny although a bit dated in parts.
>>
>> Was that a memory that you found or part of your collection?
>>

> It's part of my collection. I've had it for years.
> I assume you've downloaded it now so I can delete it from Google Drive.I
> don't want to get in trouble with the Copyright Police.

Thank you for sharing. I listened and it will now automatically
self-destruct. :-)

>> If you were trying to wind me up. You failed. :-)
>
> No wind-up intended.

I didn't really think so but some people take a delight in telling
horror stories. Like when I used to ride a motorbike. Everyone knew
someone who's son or cousin, rode between two cyclists, in the dark.
Only to find it was a horse and cart. (+1 Darwin)

--
Regards
     Stephen