POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Curmudgeon's Response : Re: A Curmudgeon's Response Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:32:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Curmudgeon's Response
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Feb 2014 08:19:04
Message: <5308a3c8$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/02/2014 10:44 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> 'Morning, Steve. You might like to download and listen to this:
> https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B12xC3Vscb_aMFpmWEJHS2dOREE&export=download

'Afternoon.
Very funny although a bit dated in parts.

Was that a memory that you found or part of your collection?

If you were trying to wind me up. You failed. :-)
I am not afraid of flying but I am afraid when flying. But a small price
to pay for very fast travelling. The thing that bugs me the most, is
queuing for and going through, the security checks. It is worse than
when I worked off shore and they were on the lookout for drugs and drink
in one direction. Excess duty free in the other.
Flying! If I never step foot on an aircraft again. I would be surprised
but happier.

--
Regards
     Stephen