POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mouth ulcers and chocolate Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:03 EDT (-0400)
  Mouth ulcers and chocolate (Message 1 to 10 of 40)
From: Warp
Subject: Mouth ulcers and chocolate
Date: 23 Aug 2013 18:04:51
Message: <5217dc83@news.povray.org>
When you get a mouth ulcer, it makes sense that spicy and acidic foods
and drinks will hurt like there's no tomorrow.

However, one of life's little mysteries is that chocolate does that too.
It stings like hell. But why? Chocolate doesn't immediately come to mind
when I try to think of foods that would be especially irritating to a
mouth ulcer. What is it in there that causes so much irritation? Normally
chocolate feels so smooth and soothing, like silk. But to a mouth ulcer
it feels like sulfuric acid.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message