POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mouth ulcers and chocolate : Re: Mouth ulcers and chocolate Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mouth ulcers and chocolate
From: Warp
Date: 24 Aug 2013 15:52:37
Message: <52190f05@news.povray.org>
> A detailed per-element list can be found in this article:

> http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/arj/v3/n1/sodium-chloride-abiogenesis

> See table 1 there.

> Yes, that's a creationists' page, and the quoted paper appears to be a
> creationist's, too, but I see no reason to doubt the numbers they're
> quoting, as the general order of magnitude appears to match numbers from
> Wikipedia:

Given the propensity of creationists to lie, distort and misinterpret in
order to promote their religion, that puts into question anything that
they write, even if they are just quoting facts.

I would avoid quoting even facts from that source, and instead quote them
from a more reputable one.

--
                                                          - Warp