POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mouth ulcers and chocolate : Re: Mouth ulcers and chocolate Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mouth ulcers and chocolate
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 24 Aug 2013 14:01:15
Message: <5218f4eb@news.povray.org>
On 24/08/2013 11:55 AM, clipka wrote:
> Today's sea water is about 4 times more saline than human blood.

This claim is surprisingly hard to confirm or refute. The trouble is,
there are many, many different ways to measure how salty something is.
Consequently, I'm struggling to find anything that quotes the two
measurements in the same units, or even using the same dimensions.

Regardless, I'm still waiting to hear why the hell the sea has *any*
salt in it to start with... I never did understand that part.