POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  iPod (Message 1 to 10 of 42)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: iPod
Date: 7 Nov 2011 15:18:09
Message: <4eb83d01$1@news.povray.org>
At the risk of sounding dumb... It is actually possible to operate an
iPod without using iTunes? Or should I just go out and buy a real MP3
player?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: iPod
Date: 7 Nov 2011 15:47:55
Message: <4eb843fb$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 20:18:05 +0000, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> At the risk of sounding dumb... It is actually possible to operate an
> iPod without using iTunes?

Yes.

I've been using an iPod mini for years and never have used iTunes (iTunes
isn't available for Linux).

Jim

Post a reply to this message