POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod : Re: iPod Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:27:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPod
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 8 Nov 2011 04:33:05
Message: <4eb8f751$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/11/2011 10:25 PM, Roman Reiner wrote:

> Why would you want an iPod? (i'm not an apple hater, serious question)
> For me, the most important thing in an mp3-player is audio quality, and from
> what i heard that's not a particular strength of the iPod.

An iPod certainly wouldn't be the thing I'd choose to go out and buy.
(For a start it's presumably at least 15x the price of every comparaible
device on the market...)

No, it's more the case that we happen to *have* an iPod now, and I'm
wondering whether it's possible to use it or not.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/