POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : iPod : Re: iPod Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: iPod
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Nov 2011 17:28:51
Message: <4eb85ba3@news.povray.org>
On 11/7/2011 12:18, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> At the risk of sounding dumb... It is actually possible to operate an iPod
> without using iTunes? Or should I just go out and buy a real MP3 player?

If you're looking for an excellent stand-alone MP3 player, I highly
recommend the sansa clip. It gets everything right. The built-in radio might
not do the right frequencies for your country, tho, you might want to check
on that if you care.

http://www.sandisk.com/products/sansa-music-and-video-players/sandisk-sansa-clipplus-mp3-player

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)