POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Quantum levitation (Message 11 to 20 of 102)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Re: Quantum levitation
Date: 19 Oct 2011 21:15:48
Message: <4e9f7644@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Saul Luizaga<sau### [at] netscapenet>  wrote:
>> In the History Channel 'UFO Files' at the end of one of the episodes a
>> young man levitates a triangle induced with 50,000 volts, he said at the
>> moment science can't explain it yet. On that series, a few people
>> researched how to levitate wood chair and other non-magnetic stuff in in
>> the passed century (1960 or later I think, I don't recall well), they
>> were supposedly hired by USA military, in the episodes they show
>> original footage made by the levitators.
>
>    I wouldn't put too much trust in a TV show named like that.
>
>    TV shows are made for entertainment. They lie if they have to. Everybody
> knows that, yet people still fall for it.
>
>    Now, if you give me actual references to peer-reviewed publications,
> that's a different story. (And I'm not talking about the triangle levitating
> thanks to the 50 kilovolts.)

Well I have tried to research how true are some the things showed and
some are lies and others are true, but why would military will hide the
research of people that levitated wood? that's anti-gravity and of
course powerful technology if you can make a fighter with it which is
probably what some paranoid military people thought when they took that
away as soon it was known.

  You'll never get proof from things like this, is always a little shady
but they have reasonable believable capability if you dig enough.
Another case was the Roswell UFO fragment that was recorded in a
cassette long ago in a unique interview in the '90s when the secretary
that was shown the material took it in his hands and when she deformed
it, it returned to its original shape and was told it was a space craft
piece, she had a agreement to never talk about it, she said something
like: "What are they gonna do to me, through me in jail or kill me? I
think I can handle either one", she was at the time very old 70+ years,
I think that was real adn I'm absolutely sure the 'Area 51' is
developing secret military devices and hiding extraterrestrial UFO info
all evidence points to that, just like the Big Bang Theory. 'Area 51'
was admitted to exist by USA Gov. by a trail that it was won by skillful
lawyer that defensed really sick, even terminal people that worked in a
"non-existent Military facility", most of those people must have died by
now and THAT is not fiction at all, they worked like 20-30+ years ago,
there and got poisoned by radioactive and toxic waste they were in
charge of disposal and the Gov. fired some of them for being sick, and
didn't want to recognize they did it, nice huh? another powerful reason
to not believe Governments of any Country, you have to be watchful always.

Is a interesting series that recollects from respected Ufologists and
testimonials from people that had first contact, The Pacific Triangle,
UFO in other Countries, like England ("England Roswell"), Brazil
military documented people killed by UFOs, UFO today scientific analysis
of a possible UFO craft with Michio Kaku helping describing some
phenomena and other scientist, etc, I suggest you buy it or torrent it.

If you're only paying attention to things that you can prove
scientifically or is scientifically accepted you're missing a great deal
that science can't explain and is part of nature: Extraterrestrial life,
alien spacecrafts & ghosts, etc. You don't believe them? fine, but there
are indications of it all over the world and people doing scams don't
mean is all false. Take the crop circles, the simpler ones are true UFO
making because of the impossible way they're made of; impossible as in
no human could bend & leave a little radiation that way; proof no,
reasonable doubt, oh yes.

>> I wonder why we don't have levitating commercial "planes", I think they
>> could be safer since you don't need to fly at high altitudes since it's
>> soundless, I guess carbohydrate fuel wins again, no electric cars neither.
>
>    There's no known physics to make a plane levitate.
>
>    A superconductor levitates over a magnet because of the Meissner effect.
> It requires a very specific set of circumstances which are quite hard, if
> not impossible, to replicate for an airplane in normal outdoords conditions.
> (Namely, the plane would have to be superconductive and floating above a
> gigantic superpowerful magnet.)

Anti-gravity is something that I've seen all over the Internet some
people have made it and that most if not all cases have been hidden by
Gov. or Military specially in USA, the concept and experiments are not
new, at least 50 years at the seems, but of course everyone that makes
"UFO science" is discouraged with a "bullets are so cheap" or you dying
of a mysterious or "natural" "heart attack" as probably happened to the
lead actor of the series ____ that according to people was the closest
to the truth someone ever made it a TV series.

This anti-gravity maybe could be fused or have a base on this magnetic
locking or other super-conductivity experiments/theories, but as I wrote
before, some technologies would kill current technologies eventually and
trillions would be lost in current investments, maybe massive layoffs,
huge economic quakes and desperation to get into the new developed tech
could lead to a hard to handle chaotic society worldwide, if done the
wrong way in this monetary system, which is something politician will
do, part due to their natural incompetence of most of them and part
because they will seen as the "saviors" of society, being the best a
politicians would want for themselves, which in turn is power and power
is money, this being their goal.

I honestly think that until we find a way to share resources in a better
way, giving to the poor but not spoiling them and taking from the rich
in a proportionate, efficient and fair for all ways, economic interests,
hence money, is reason for doing or not things in this world. But
monetary systems are long term self destructive systems as I have
learned and will progress i the line of economic ways until that system
collapses and maybe we can implement another that allows better
implementation of a science-based economy/society I think then will make
true progress in technology.

  You made a post a few months ago about this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QA2rkpBSY and I did already see the
video by the time I saw your post but the server won't let reply because
it said it was too old, nobody replied it, yes nobody wants to see the
drama of some realities in life. This video and other about Resource
Based Economy tell how the economic system work and how it doesn't, so I
know a little this is the root of many problems today.

This method alone would be of course stupid to try to make it work as a
car-size vehicle to transport anything but it look promising, I hope
someday scientists can make a practical use of it and Gov./Mil wont take
it away.

Post a reply to this message