POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Oct 2011 00:05:48
Message: <4e9f9e1c@news.povray.org>
On 10/19/2011 18:16, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Anti-gravity is something that I've seen all over the Internet some people
> have made it and that most if not all cases have been hidden by Gov. or
> Military specially in USA,

Given that an explanation for how and why gravity does what it does is going
on at the LHC, I would think anyone with an actual working anti-gravity
device would be way, way too famous to be covered up.

> This anti-gravity maybe could be fused or have a base on this magnetic
> locking or other super-conductivity experiments/theories,

Uh, no. There's no gravity involved in what you saw here, any more than it's
ghosts holding the fridge magnet to the fridge.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?