POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 20 Oct 2011 18:55:19
Message: <4ea0a6d7$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/19/2011 6:16 PM, Saul Luizaga wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>> Saul Luizaga<sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>>> In the History Channel 'UFO Files' at the end of one of the episodes a
>>> young man levitates a triangle induced with 50,000 volts, he said at the
>>> moment science can't explain it yet. On that series, a few people
>>> researched how to levitate wood chair and other non-magnetic stuff in in
>>> the passed century (1960 or later I think, I don't recall well), they
>>> were supposedly hired by USA military, in the episodes they show
>>> original footage made by the levitators.
>>
>> I wouldn't put too much trust in a TV show named like that.
>>
>> TV shows are made for entertainment. They lie if they have to. Everybody
>> knows that, yet people still fall for it.
>>
>> Now, if you give me actual references to peer-reviewed publications,
>> that's a different story. (And I'm not talking about the triangle
>> levitating
>> thanks to the 50 kilovolts.)
>
> Well I have tried to research how true are some the things showed and
> some are lies and others are true, but why would military will hide the
> research of people that levitated wood? that's anti-gravity and of
> course powerful technology if you can make a fighter with it which is
> probably what some paranoid military people thought when they took that
> away as soon it was known.
>
> You'll never get proof from things like this, is always a little shady
> but they have reasonable believable capability if you dig enough.
> Another case was the Roswell UFO fragment that was recorded in a
> cassette long ago in a unique interview in the '90s when the secretary
> that was shown the material took it in his hands and when she deformed
> it, it returned to its original shape and was told it was a space craft
> piece, she had a agreement to never talk about it, she said something
> like: "What are they gonna do to me, through me in jail or kill me? I
> think I can handle either one", she was at the time very old 70+ years,
> I think that was real adn I'm absolutely sure the 'Area 51' is
> developing secret military devices and hiding extraterrestrial UFO info
> all evidence points to that, just like the Big Bang Theory. 'Area 51'
> was admitted to exist by USA Gov. by a trail that it was won by skillful
> lawyer that defensed really sick, even terminal people that worked in a
> "non-existent Military facility", most of those people must have died by
> now and THAT is not fiction at all, they worked like 20-30+ years ago,
> there and got poisoned by radioactive and toxic waste they were in
> charge of disposal and the Gov. fired some of them for being sick, and
> didn't want to recognize they did it, nice huh? another powerful reason
> to not believe Governments of any Country, you have to be watchful always.

Think my eyes just crossed... Seriously though, much like various other
things of the sort, there is a lot "made up" at the time, which later
you run into problems, like it being pretty much impossible to, say,
completely erase *any* evidence of certain people involved, yet there
isn't even evidence that certain people that supposedly where there ever
existed **at all**. Those things have been rehashed a lot, and nothing
new has come out of them, other than further questions about if any of
it happened, could have, or what statements really where made, by who,
etc. I find it amazing that the most likely result of Roswell, that some
goofball that believed in UFOs may have misidentified something man
made, initially, because he *personally* had no direct knowledge of the
project it came from, during a time of massive military experiment and
research, is just not possible, but that a real UFO crashed, and was
covered up by a government that can't seem to bloody hide shit
otherwise, including the location of their secret, "it doesn't exist",
military bases, successfully prevented any but a few random people, from
ever telling the truth about a crashed alien space craft... What? And,
most of the stuff since is even more insane, complete with some of the
"top" UFO people, that claim its all true, also claiming that their
entire existence was erased, complete with university records, job
records, even place of birth, and replaced with completely different
information, including that the closest they ever got to a base was as a
janitor.

Guess who is the #1 top nut talking about invisibility, levitation, etc.
Yep, the janitor...