POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quantum levitation : Re: Quantum levitation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum levitation
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 20 Oct 2011 02:16:54
Message: <4e9fbcd6$1@news.povray.org>
Yes I know is only magnetic force passing through a superconductor and
getting stuck on its way through but since I don't know much about
Quantum Physics I thought some how the 2 forces could somehow me mixed
or interact, to achieve lift at quantum level or something like that. I
wonder why I don't read scientists trying to make practical use of
anti-gravity. I was told that they have found a way to tele+transport a
monochrome laser light 1 meter using Quantum Physics, where are those
experiments, we could use that.