POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quoth the raven, "nevermore". Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Quoth the raven, "nevermore". (Message 39 to 48 of 48)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Quoth the raven, "nevermore".
Date: 29 Sep 2011 15:04:41
Message: <4e84c149$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:26:22 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> Hmm... 1994... So I was 14? Yeah, that would explain why I was stupid.
>>
>> I would say "young and inexperienced".  Unless you still think that's a
>> valid value? ;)
>
> I was a very stupid child.
>
> Unfortunately, I'm not sure that much has improved. :-(

You have a hunger to learn things.  Stupid people don't do that.  Stupid
people are content with what they know and aren't curious about anything.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 29 Sep 2011 15:55:34
Message: <4e84cd36$1@news.povray.org>
On 9/27/2011 12:45, Alain wrote:
> For about 3 centuries, it was a prety common pastime to hunt down and
> execute christians just about everywhere. Things started to change around
> the 4th century when the first Roman Emperor actualy converted to
> christianity.

... at which time christians started hunting down and executing everyone
else. ;-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message

>> Unfortunately, I'm not sure that much has improved. :-(
>
> You have a hunger to learn things.  Stupid people don't do that.  Stupid
> people are content with what they know and aren't curious about anything.

Even stupid people can be enthusiastic about stuff.

Post a reply to this message