POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quoth the raven, "nevermore". : Re: Quoth the raven, "nevermore". Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quoth the raven, "nevermore".
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 30 Sep 2011 11:18:43
Message: <4e85ddd3@news.povray.org>
On 9/30/2011 2:58 AM, Invisible wrote:
>>> I was a very stupid child.
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, I'm not sure that much has improved. :-(
>>
>> You have a hunger to learn things. Stupid people don't do that. Stupid
>> people are content with what they know and aren't curious about anything.
>
> Even stupid people can be enthusiastic about stuff.

Jim's right, you know. You are not stupid. You've supplied plenty of
evidence to the contrary here.

Stupid people don't talk about calculus, haskell, pov-ray and other
things. Stupid people sit and stare at the TV, watching to see whether
[insert current attractive celebrity here] is gonna show it all or not
or marry [insert other idiot celebrity who's gone through 25 marriages
already], or had sex with [insert random person] or just plopped out a
baby while flying on their own private lear jet. etc ...

Stupid people don't concern themselves with such banalities as quantum
theory, integration, derivatives, signal processing or information theory.

Stupid people just want to push the shiny red button and see the sparkly
things.

You, sir, are not a stupid person.

--
~Mike