POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quoth the raven, "nevermore". : Re: Quoth the raven, "nevermore". Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:31:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quoth the raven, "nevermore".
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Oct 2011 04:08:16
Message: <4e8d61f0$1@news.povray.org>
>> We do occasionally get ex-Java programmers turn up on the Haskell IRC
>> channel who've read about Haskell, are really excited about it, and also
>> have the attention span on a goldfish.
>
> ...?

You know. People who are insanely excited about stuff, but don't have
enough attention span to actually, you know, LEARN ABOUT IT. They ask a
question, and half way through the answer ask another, unrelated
question, and before you finish answering that they start flipping out
about something else...

(Not, of course, that it's always ex-Java programmers...)

>> Required Bash quote: http://bash.org/?22094
>
> It sucks that I can't see that at the moment.

This is going to be such an anticlimax...