POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bastion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Bastion (Message 11 to 20 of 32)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Bastion
Date: 30 Aug 2011 11:38:32
Message: <4e5d03f8@news.povray.org>
On 30/08/2011 04:23 PM, Warp wrote:
> Invisible<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
>> Apparently I don't play that particular sort of game very much. Why, is
>> there a law against that? :-P
>
>    You lose nerd points for not knowing such basics.

You see this face? This is my "I'm really not worried" face.

Liberating, isn't it? :-D

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 30 Aug 2011 12:28:45
Message: <4e5d0fbd@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> On 30/08/2011 04:23 PM, Warp wrote:
> > Invisible<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
> >> Apparently I don't play that particular sort of game very much. Why, is
> >> there a law against that? :-P
> >
> >    You lose nerd points for not knowing such basics.

> You see this face? This is my "I'm really not worried" face.

> Liberating, isn't it? :-D

  But you see. Being a nerd but not being *enough* of a nerd puts you in
the uncomfortable zone of not being either hipster enough to be cool, nor
nerdy enough to be cool. It's that middle ground where both hipsters and
nerds mock you.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message